Monday, October 17, 2011

[ timing is everything ]

"...when i remember that day
when our eyes first meet
you ran into the building to get out of the rain
cuz’ you were soaking wet
and as i held the door
you wanted to know my name
timing is everything
and i could have been another minute late
and you never would have crossed my path that day
and when it seems true love is hard to find
that’s when love comes along
just in time
well you can call it fate
or destiny
sometimes it really
seems like
it’s a mystery
cause you can be hurt by love
or healed by the same
timing is everything..."

Timing is everything- Garret Hedlund
picture taken in fall, 2010

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Butterfly! What a beautiful poem! Such a nostalgic sentiment for the fall season when everything is changing, and we visibly see TIME in the leaves falling to the earth and being swept away by gusts of wind....I would like to know if you have had an experience before like the one described in the poem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have, unluckily for me, in not such a good situations...the moments seemed to feel perfect, the feeling untouchable, unchangeable, but the time was not right... At the same time, I feel that it the time was not right, that was a signal. If it's meant to be or happen, it will come again, at the right timing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Butterfly,
    Your post reminds me of the hiking trip we went together! Now, I almost can feel the atmosphere around the canyon! :)

    ReplyDelete