Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dream. Wish. Desire.

I dream that life is an easy path. I wish people would not have to suffer. I desire to be happy.
I wish people, human beings, were good by nature. Why do we always have to be on guard just in case someone is gonna attack us? I wish love was all--enough--but it isn’t. I sometime wish life was easier although I like challenges. I desire the best for my family. I dream  all challenges will be reached, no matter how difficult they are. I dream too many things, I know. But those are MY dreams. Mine.


My reflection. My dreams. Me.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Clara. I really like your picture. So so so beautiful.

    I have the same dream with you. I desire the simple life. The dream sounds easy, but actually it is not very easy to attain.

    Anyway, I like your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Clara, your name--does it mean CLARITY? For a young woman, you seem to possess a lot of CLARITY! I really like your use of "my" and "mine."

    How beautiful are your dreams for LOVE and EASE but incorporating challenges!

    Gorgeous photo of "YOU," "YOUR DREAMS," and "YOUR REFLECTIONS."

    I wish you happiness and luck and challenges! Oh, and LOVE!

    ReplyDelete